CUTTING MATERIALS (Vinyl, Cardstock, Iron-On, Etc.)
VINYL– if you’re wanting to make signs, stickers for car windows, coffee mugs, and tumblers these are the products you’ll want.
- Permanent Vinyl – great for projects you want to last, even though wear and tear
- Removable Vinyl – great for projects you don’t want to last forever. Great for rentals and more!
- Glitter Vinyl – removable vinyl with sparkle!
- Dry Erase Vinyl– perfect for labeling
- Chalkboard Vinyl – great for making calendars or also for labeling
- Stencil Vinyl– use this if you want to make hand-painted signs or screen print shirts
- Holographic Vinyl – same as basic vinyl but with different colors depending on the angle you’re looking at
- Printable Vinyl– great for making stickers
- Patterned Vinyl – From Mickey and Minnie to Star Wars, watercolor, and cute hippos, add some fun designs to your projects
- Disney® Vinyl – From Disney® to Star Wars